Wednesday, February 24

Weekly Wednesday Update

{30 WEEKS}

10 weeks to go! I can hardly believe it. The baby is up to 3 lbs. now and 15.7 inches long. AND I am feeling all 15.7 inches of this little guy! He stretches all the time and kills me. That's pretty much all that has been going on this week. A lot of stretching and pushing and contracting. Nothing too serious just annoying and painful. :) I have gotten a lot bigger these last couple weeks and it's making me nervous. I don't want to end up as big as I was at the end of my last pregnancy but really how do I stop that from happening?! I can't really exercise, If I do pretty much anything I get a contraction. Aren't I supposed to listen to my body and if that happens then aren't I supposed to stop what I am doing?! I REALLY don't want to be as big as a house in the end, and I really don't want to gain any extra weight that I don't need for the baby to still be perfectly healthy but I fear I am on that track! My appetite has increased lately and I know THAT doesn't help matters either! :) oh what to do!? Good thing I have a one year old that keeps me going! It's impossible to not be moving with him around. So that definitely helps. My body has started to really feel the strain, I feel physically exhausted and ache all over when all I have done is been out shopping or on my feet. I'll wake up in the morning feeling like I got hit by a truck as if I had a serious work out the day before! ha ha I am just choking this up to the third trimester symptoms and hoping I can cope for another 10 weeks! :)

All in all things really aren't that bad. This pregnancy has been SO much better then my last, and the fact that I have William to look after has helped me stay a lot more active. Things are going well, and I grateful for how things have progressed. Can't wait to meet this little guy! I am so curious to see what other combination of looks and personality traits Brandon and I can make together! I keep thinking I am going to have another little William, but then at the same time I know that no two kids are going to be the same and this next baby is going to be all his own child. I am just curious to see what that is! :)
{And sorry This day just got away from me! I totally intended to take some pregnancy pictures but here it is 10:30 pm I am SO tired getting ready for bed and the pictures never got taken, in fact I almost forgot to publish this post! oh well.. better late then never. and Maybe I'll do pics tomorrow and call that good?}

3 comments:

Josh and Jenni said...

It's crazy you are only 10 weeks away...it seems like this went by very fast! But thanks for your comment on my blog! It's nice knowing your not the only one feeling the same way and going through the same things! I appreciate it! And I am calling the baby a girl because I am really hoping for a girl!! haha But I will be happy with whatever we have! And Happy Birthday tomorrow! Hope you have a good birthday!!

巧克力好吃 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

its flying by!!! you are so cute prego and I can't wait to see your new guy! I had fun with you at the shower!! Thanks for sitting by me! I am a loser!!! haha