Wednesday, February 17

Weekly Wednesday update

29 weeks...

so the baby this week weighs in at about 2 and 1/2 pounds and is about 15 inches long. This baby has been making bigger kicks and bigger movements. Last night while I was trying to go to sleep he was pushing his hands and legs out so hard I ended up having a very strange dream about him pushing out so far you could see everything, like as if the only thing that separated him from the out side world was a thin piece of plastic, so when he pushed his head you could see his whole face, and legs and feet, it was creepy. The dream went on to get more scary but I'll stop, you get the idea.

I don't know if it's the pregnancy or not but lately I feel like I can't get enough sweets and especially chocolate! After I eat any meal I want to top it off with something sweet and chocolaty... I am assuming it's the pregnancy but I don't know for sure? :)

This last week I had a doctors appointment. Things went well. I explained to my Dr. everything that had happened with my heart and how the on call doctor told me to go to the ER. and he was like oh really? He said I would have never sent you to the ER. He said that is probably the number one thing that pregnant women complain about. Are you kidding? why didn't the on call Dr. just tell me that!? He is a way chill and educated Dr. I think we get a long pretty well. So I am assuming I am not going to have anything come of wearing the holter monitor and rack it up to another lovely pregnancy symptom.

I have been getting a lot more contractions and stuff lately. I feel like if I do anything my stomach tightens all up and starts to hurt so bad. lifting children, holding William for too long, sitting or laying in a bad position, and especially bending over! :) I am remembering all too well how FUN the last trimester of a pregnancy can be! haha!

No comments: