Friday, February 19

OUTSIDE

Yes he has realised the outside world! He loves being out side, hates when we have to come in, and LOVES going over to my parents house and playing outside! My dad has been working out in the garden (yea that's a garden! they are serious farmers!) and William will run back into my parents back yard and run for the garden saying and signing papa papa! (even if he isn't there!) some times I have to break the news to him that papa isn't back there. The weather has been lovely this week and we have been enjoying the sun shine and going to the park a lot too.
The slide! Yes it is huge! (and yes this is my parents back yard) It may not seem that big when all the tiny little kids are running up it and sliding down crazily but if you take a climb up to the top it can be quite overwhelming! haha!He thinks he is one of the big kids! It can get kind of annoying when he wants to keep going up! and up and up! again and again... but he loves it! he climbs so well, turns around at the top and zooms down with the biggest smile on his face!
Him saying CHEESE.... ever time he sees a camera he says cheese, so cute!
This is my parents garden, my dad just turned it into a green house this last week. yesterday when we were over their it was 99.5 degrees inside.
can you see his smile?! haha.. he LOVES "helping" papa! he will try and help with whatever he is doing, he will get a tool, and hand it to him, grab a rake and start turning soil, whatever papa is doing he will copy him and help.

3 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

that is one massive slide for such a small little guy! I love your dad in his backwards hat, looking like a teenager! :)

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

First of all, you guys suck with your warm weather. We still have snow everywhere and people are getting stir crazy.

Second, I cannot live without chocolate either! I have been eating it all the time, and with Annalise I never wanted chocolate.....this time is totally different, in fact I just made a smore in my microwave....I know, how pathetic.

Third, no we have no idea what we are naming our child yet. Kevin said he wants to wait until he see's him to decide, but ....he also said it would be funny to write a post about how we finally decided on a name, and it is Lucas.

Trask Tribe said...

That kid is so photogentic. Such a son:)