Wednesday, February 10

Weekly Wednesday Update


28 Weeks...

So this week has been a little different... first of all I have started to get nauseous again, and today I threw up... Me feeling pretty good lasted about 6 weeks (longer then it did with William) so I am happy about that but I am fearing that it is back. We'll see?

Second, Yesterday I took a little trip down to the ER. I have had heart palpitations at night, that get pretty bad. My heart hurts and pounds like it is working over time and I am doing absolutely nothing at all! I am just laying in bed. I have gotten them for a long time but always wave them off as nothing and they go away and I go to sleep and forget about them in the morning. But the other night it was worse then normal and it got me thinking maybe I should call the doctor just to be sure. I called the nurse line at my doctors office and the on call doctor suggested that I go down to the ER and get it checked out. I was a little surprised but thought ok, I will go just to be sure everything is ok. I went down and they took me right back to a room where people immediately started poking me and hooking up all kinds of stuff to me. They monitored the baby and the baby looked ok. They also took my blood, gave me a chest x-ray and took an EKG. everything seemed to be ok? So the next step was to give me a holter monitor that I wear for 24 hours and I take home with me. They are trying to figure out exactly what it is, and by doing that they need to catch it in the act. I didn't really have anything major go on last night so I doubt they will be able to find out what it is. I am sure it is nothing and everything is fine? And when I came home last night I googled stuff about it and it seemed really common in pregnant women to have this happen? So why didn't the doctor say that instead of sending me to the ER? who knows? But I will keep you all updated if anything comes of it? so that is what I am wearing in all the pictures. I wanted to take pictures today to remember the stupid monitor I had to wear and all the little electrodes that were attached to me. There were 7! and then I wore the little monitor on a strap around me. all the weirs were taped to me under my shirt so if it looks extra bumpy that's why. :)

Tomorrow I have my glucose screening test. They changed how they do it now at my Dr. office. They let me take the drink home with me (they gave it to me at my last visit) and I get to drink it 45 minutes before I go to the appointment so I don't have to go drink it leave wait a hour and come back. I thought this was genius.

William also has his 15 month Dr. appointment tomorrow so we will be hanging out at doctors offices tomorrow!

And after almost 2 weeks of Brandon being out of town I am ready to have him back! I have known all a long but these past 2 weeks have reiterated it for me, I am not cut out to be a single mommy. especially with being pregnant. It seems like clock work I started nearing my third trimester and things started getting worse, I am SO much more tired, and fatigued and starting to get nauseous again. gotta love it! :)

3 comments:

Josh and Jenni said...

I hope everything turns out good for you and they don't find anything! I'm sorry you have been by yourself, I can't imagine. Where has Brandon been?

~..kass..~ said...

I hope everything works out just fine! I am so sorry!
& I totally get the being alone.. I did it while prego too, no fun!!! Hope he gets home fast :)

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

So sorry your getting sick to your stomach again, what a pain. I am glad your heart is all good! And I hope your hubby gets home soon and gives you a break.

p.s. you have beautiful skin, its not fair!!!