Wednesday, February 3

quick story

So, a little preface to this story,

I have throw up bowls in both bathrooms right next to the toilet. This is because I can NOT throw up with out first sitting on the toilet and then throwing up into the bowl, this is because I will involuntary pee every single time I heave! I know this may be WAY to much information for a lot of you! ha ha! oh well.

anyway, the story,

William will hang out with me in the bathroom while I am getting ready and putting my make up on. He always destroys the place in the process as well. He has on occasion like he did yesterday pick up my throw up bowl and then continue to bury his face in the bowl and make exaggerated throw up sounds into it. Ha ha, are you kidding me!? I think this means one thing, I have thrown up way too many times in my day and my poor little son has had to watch. Ha ha it cracked me up so bad, I was like are you making fun of mommy? Too funny!

3 comments:

Ellie said...

haha... I started reading this story... and then I though... ummmm maybe not! Steve read it and thought it was hilarious!

~..kass..~ said...

hahah I am sitting in my room 11pm CRACKING up, that is the best!!!

Mills Family said...

That is freakin funny! William is hilarious. I love that kid