Monday, April 20

After the bath

This was William after the bath the other night...
Sarah and I were messing around with the pictures on my computer and I was making the pictures coloring book style... it's kinda fun to see what they look like when you change them. Some of them looked really good and others looked really creepy. I think I am going to make a couple coloring books for my nieces and nephews, I thought they would make cool gifts. How would it be to have a coloring book full of pictures of your self?!

10 comments:

Mills Family said...

He looks like he is two years old reading a book. What a bright child. And yes, I LOVE the idea of making a coloring book for the kids.

Trask Tribe said...

Dang it how did that happen again?! That was NOT Mallory. IT WAS ME!

Steve and Sarah said...

I think the coloring book idea is the bomb, mostly because it was partly my idea. Ha ha. Will looks so sweet in these pics. I cant believe how big he is getting. Anyways, cute post.

Amanda Jean said...

oh my heck he makes me so happy! he is so cute! I love the bath tub videos

The Brogdon's said...

this is the only way I know of to reply, i am still not very good with the whole blog thing. Anyways yes it is so much fun playing house, i love it, and yes i am still a nanny for twin 3 year olds a boy and a girl and another on the way. It is alot of fun

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!

The Slaters said...

That is such a cool idea.....i will have to try that.

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

He is so cute, looks just like his daddy! He looks like he is so into that book!

the Overson's said...

Heather he is so cute. He has gotten so much older! He just looks like a little man.

Ashton Bolin said...

That is so neat...you will have to show me how to do the coloring idea. It looks way cute!