Friday, April 17

Steve-o and William

This night Steve-o and Sarah were over and I had just given William his bath and was going to put his pajamas on, he was So ready to go to sleep, he was fussy and tired and wasn't too happy. SO... I had an idea to take William out to the family room to put his Pajamas on him and get him ready for bed out where Steven was playing the guitar... William always loves it when his daddy plays guitar for him... I thought it would allow me to put his jammies on him with out him being too upset... Well I was right it totally worked! William immediately got very happy and mesmerized by the guitar.... it was SO cute I had to go and get my camera and snap a few quick photos of the two of them together. Thanks Steve-o


He's trying to help him play. Plus he wouldn't put his leg down, it was so funny, he held his leg like that the whole time, like it was the most comfortable thing to do!
I know I was holding the camera the wrong way! Sorry!
At the end of this clip I figured it out and turned the camera... but they're still way cute! enjoy

1 comment:

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

That is so cute! I am sure William will play the guitar one day too, as for now he can just use his toes!