Tuesday, April 28

changes...

It's amazing how fast your life can change, This picture cracks me up... well to be honest it kind of frightens me. I was enormous! All I had to do was say the words I am pregnant to start getting LARGE.. I looked back at my old belly pictures and I am amazed at how big I got right away! I'll pull a Sarah and say... It's SO weired how a precious little baby comes out of this! this was taken when he was like a month.. so tiny...Here are some random hand shots... This was taken in November...
This was taken in April... Isn't it amazing how fast time goes and how fast little ones grow up! It's happening right before my eyes, I can't do anything about it and I want to cherish every moment I have with my little guy! He is learning, growing, getting bigger, heavier and smarter everyday! I want to have a million kids if they are all as sweet as this one!

PS.... he has pooped 4 times since my last post.. he went the full 7 days and I loaded him with prunes and prune juice... I just hope he starts regulating on his own! poor little guy!

4 comments:

Trask Tribe said...

Nice reflections. It helps to have a near perfect child too. Lucky you...lucky me.

Steve and Sarah said...

"pull a Sarah"! psshhhh I am sorry that I am such a deep thinker, and I sometimes think weird things... haha. But it is crazy to think that you had this tiny little person inside your own body that is growing organs and bones and he comes out being such a perfect little person. Haha, I guess I am a weirdo.

Ellie said...

Haha... We are so different.. It's funny how I'm the one with the easy pregnancy and I'm also the one who probably won't have another for a few more years! You however, had a pregnancy from you-know-where and want to do it a million times over! Sheesh.. you're a saint! And I think the photo of you pregnant is kinda funny...You had like, twice the size of a belly than I did! You were so freakin cute pregnant!! Love ya to death!

Josh and Jenni said...

Hey, yeah we do need to hang out soon!! We need to have a play date for the boys!! LOL It is crazy how they are so much alike! It's so exciting to watch them grow! Let us know when you guys are free and we can hang out!!