Sunday, April 12

Our little Guinea Pig!

Our poor little guy!

Two of my sisters Tiffany and Brittany are pregnant, and they are both having baby girls! So we have been making bows and Flowers and getting all the old baby girl clothes out for them to divide amongst them selves. So needless to say sometimes we need a baby to try something on to see what size it is or if it will fit.
There was a dress in the bin that said "Medium" well what size is medium, 3-6 months, 6-9 months... So I tried it on William to see if it fit... poor little guy, he was wearing a little sun dress with a matching hat! (I still haven't told Brandon about it!) On this particular day we were making flowers and I was attempting to make those interchangeable head bands... well needless to say I needed a baby to try it on to see if it would fit... Sorry future Will!

1 comment:

Trask Tribe said...

Definatley a picture you will want to save. You never know when it will come in handy. Still so stinkin cute.