Tuesday, April 7

EATING



William has become really good at eating his solid foods, he really likes them and can take really big bites and swallow with out making to big of a mess.... EXCEPT for the other night when his daddy was giving him his dinner..... Normally Brandon does really well as you can see from the video, but the other night I was busy and Brandon was giving Will his dinner, later that night Brandon says look at the camera I took some pictures earlier, I look and this is what I see... I had NO idea, he had cleaned it up before I got to see the evidence of this mess! but I do LOVE these pictures!
It's like hes saying "oh come on give me a hug!" I LOVE this picture, his big brown eyes, and those huge little cheeks, I LOVE IT! I just want to eat them. (and on occasion I do! )
Carrots and apple/blueberry all over the place!

8 comments:

Steve and Sarah said...

BAHahahahah! That is to funny and way to cute! He is a way aggressive little eater. I swear he fed himself in these pictures. haha.

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

He is getting so big, I can't believe it! He loves his food as much as Brandon always did. We used to call Brandon the bottemless pit, but I guess William is taking over that title!

~..kass..~ said...

He always looks so dang serious..like he is just observing and taking everything in. I love it!

The Slaters said...

The Bottomless Pit II

Anonymous said...

Still ADORABLE with food everywhere! I love those eyes and cheeks too. : )

Ellie said...

I love his arms sticking out!! He's so excited about that food! So cute! Man I swear he's older than Lilly! She didn't start solids for real till like 5 1/2 months! And she just barely started sitting up by herself! He looks like he's been doing this stuff forever!! I'm very impressed!

Ellie said...

Let's do do the pilates thing every morning on our vacation! Then we can go hang out by the pool all day! ohh.. I can't wait!! What brand of baby food do you guys use cause we have been using gerber and there is no way they even make a mango!!! Or a blueberry!! They sound good though! I'm going grocery shopping today... I'll have to look at other brands and see what else is out there!

Kim Martin said...

OH MY GOSH! He's so big already!!! And soooo cute!!!! I love it!