Saturday, April 4

cont. last Saturday

these pictures are all from our last saturday photo shoot, they are the william pictures, not the family shots, I thought they needed their very own post. :)

I think this is my favorite

this would have been perfect if brydee wasnt in the back ground. but it's still good! :)





his mud speked chubby feet.. or as stevo would call them.. hobbet feet.

standing on his own.. not even 5 months old.

his little feet... love this pic.He was being so patient with us all day!and then things started going bad....he was over it... and sooo done...
so this is where we stoped... poor little guy...


he is still so cute even when he is crying! :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Heather...I saw a link to your blog on Kyle and Kristina's. Hope you don't mind that I was checkin it out! You little boy is soooooo adorable! Congrats! You look great too! Just wanted to say hello.

~..kass..~ said...

Oh those trike pictures are my FAVORITE!!! Esp the 1st one :)

Ellie said...

OMG... I can't believe how big he is... and how strong he is!! Lilly just barely started sitting up by herself a couple of days ago.. (I'll probably blog about it later) So I'm like blown away that you could get him to sit on a trike!! Holy cow!! So freakin cute!! Can't wait to see you guys again!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

holy cow, I love those, especially the ones on the bike! You are a very cute little family!

Trask Tribe said...

Geez, the little man looks so old sitting and standing all by himself. Love the hat!

Ashton Bolin said...

How cute he is on that bike! And gotta love the hat. He looks so much older than 5 months.

Anonymous said...

Uh YEA they needed their own post!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I wasn't done. I love him. Can't wait to all next month! : )

Josh and Jenni said...

He is so cute guys!! I can't believe He is already standing up on his own!! Eli is just learning to sit up on his own. haha...but all of those pictures are really cute!!