Saturday, April 18

Bath Time



he is totally in motion!

This kid cracks me up... He loves the water! He loves taking baths and showers, he always has. I hope he always will! While he is in the shower he will put his head under the water and just sit there letting it hit him in the face. He will pull him self out blink a couple times and then go back under for more, it cracks me up. We usually fill the tub up really high but lately we have been letting some of the water out so he can kick and lay back all by him self. He's pretty clever he knows he cant turn his head because the water will get in his face so he is usually pretty careful. Tonight he was kicking up a storm! The water would go over his face and he was crazy, but loving it! We were laughing so hard watching him!

these are quick clips of William freaking out in the tub, (he was having a good time)


10 comments:

Ellie said...

Oh my gosh.. that's such a good idea.. I think I've been afraid to do that cause I don't think she would know she couldn't roll over.. I guess we'll try it tonight. We just introduced bath toys and bubble bath so we have been having fun with that.. I thought that now that she is sitting up she could handle the toys, but it's actually more dangerous cause she gets so excited and loses her mind and just dives for them!! William is so freaking big!! I can't believe it! Very Cute Heather... can't wait to see you guys!

Steve and Sarah said...

Oh my naked baby. Ha ha. It was so funny watching him go. These videos don't even do him justice. This was when he was tired out. Ha gotta love baby Will! He is so cute.

Michelle said...

So cute. I can't believe how big he is getting and how much he reminds me of his daddy

ME said...

Oh bath time is the best. Its even more fun when they like the water. He definitely looks like he is enjoying it.

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

William cracks me up with his crazy arm and leg movements! He could totally be a ninja! Annalise used to love the water like that too, but now she hates it when it gets in her face. Hopefully William will always love the water, it is much more fun that way!

The Slaters said...

He has no fear. It will be great to see him play in the water later this summer :) btw.....I have this great floaty thing that is too small for Caitlin, I will bring it with us in August so William and Lillian can use it. And one of you can keep it.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE him!!!

~..kass..~ said...

That is about identical to Kenton when he was about 4-6 mo old. It was SO much fun I use to just sit and die laughing. It was so funny I think about every bath we videoed just because we could not get enough of it haha

Ashton Bolin said...

He loves his bath time doesn't he...He will be a great swimmer one day! Thanks for teaching Braden how to use the big boy tub lil'will!!

The Brogdon's said...

Heather wow your son is so stinkin cute. I love all the pics of him you post. I can't wait to meet him.